Come and join us!
The advertising industry is booming and so is the demand for campaign measurement. Here at On Device
Research, we have some fantastic opportunities to join our team right now. Here’s just a few reasons
to consider a career at On Device Research:
- An opportunity to join a bunch of passionate & flourishing team members who come together and thrive in a fast-paced & exciting environment.
- A chance to work alongside some of the best advertising measurement experts in the industry.
- Work at a company that has an NPS Score of over 50!
- An opportunity to work with some of the biggest clients in the UK including P&G, Tesco, LadBible, Sky, Vevo and Yahoo.
- An environment that nurtures success alongside constant access to training and development from our talented in house experts
- A happy, fun and social workplace with regular social events throughout the year.
- A place where we care about everyone’s individual success & growth
- A chance to thrive and grow in a culture that has diversity embedded at its core.
- Access to pension scheme and wider employee benefits
We are hiring 3 Researchers & 1 Operations Executive to join our Client Services team.
Want to find out more? Click on the job links below & get in touch! We’d love to hear from you and
discuss how we can take your career in advertising research to the next level.
#jobs #advertisingjobs #mediajobs #mediarecruitment #advertisingrecruitment
On Device Research are growing the commercial team for their mobile advertising effectiveness products. As a key member of a fast growing company, the Account Manager will have responsibility for maintaining and developing business for On Device Research’s advertising effectiveness solutions with leading brand advertisers, media agency and media owner clients.
We’re looking for someone with 5+ years’ experience working on a range of quantitative research studies, including brand tracking, preferably multi market. Experience designing and implementing research solutions as well as working with senior level clients are a must for the role.
This is a great role working within a small team that focuses on the collection, monitoring and processing of market research and advertising research data.
A key member of the London-based team, the Research Executive will work closely with a Research Director, to design, implement and oversee robust research solutions for clients. We’re looking for someone smart, a self-starter with 1-2 years experience working on quantitative research studies, strong project management skills are a must for the role
We’re looking for someone smart, a self-starter with 3-4 years’ experience working on a range of quantitative research studies, preferably with a brand focus. Experience throughout the project lifecycle and strong project management skills are a must for the role.