Job Reference: RA935
Location: London based with flexible home working
Compensation: Based on experience including bonus, plus gadget budget
On Device Research uses proprietary mobile technology and an actively managed consumer panel (the Curious Cat App!) to help our clients gain a detailed understanding of their customers, their markets and the effectiveness of their marketing activity. We work with some of the world’s leading brands, ad agencies and media owners; and have won a series of awards for our great work along the way.
This position provides an opportunity for the successful candidate to join a fast-growing and innovative sector and help manage and grow the business in the London office.
A key member of the London-based team, the Senior Research Executive will work closely with a Research Director, to design, implement and oversee robust research solutions for clients both in the UK and internationally. We’re looking for someone smart, a self-starter with 3-4 years’ experience working on a range of quantitative research studies, preferably with a brand focus. Experience throughout the project lifecycle and strong project management skills are a must for the role.
You will lead survey design and delivery, liaising closely with our internal functions and the client to ensure projects are delivered to a high quality and to budget.
You will be integral to the processing and analysis of results and therefore attention to detail is a must. You will also play a key hand in the final delivery of results to the client, so you will be able to see projects through from start to finish.
Working within the fast-paced environment requires a dedicated, committed and flexible mind-set. The ability and desire to share skills with the team and an understanding that success doesn’t come without commitment and hard work is a must.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Working with Business Development teams in the UK and Internationally to advise on project design
- Managing clients throughout the life-cycle of existing research projects
- Advising clients on best quantitative research practice
- Survey design and set-up – including designing of questionnaires, scripting and checking of survey scripts
- Production of final client deliverables (data tables and ppt presentations)
- Interpreting complex data and the creation of insight led presentations with clear recommendations
- Ensuring that the project deliverables are on-time, within budget, and at the required level of quality
- Liaising and attending meetings with clients and suppliers
- Presenting research findings back to the client and/or agencies
- Provide direction and mentoring for junior staff and project teams
Core skills required
- 3-4 years of experience working in a client-facing research role
- Knowledge and understanding of quantitative research methodologies, UK and Internationally
- Interest and passion for the digital advertising industry
- Knowledge, understanding and experience of questionnaire design and best practice implementation
- A self-starter, with initiative and ability to take responsibility for personal workload
- High level of attention to detail and critical thinking
- Confidence analysing and interpreting data
- Confidence communicating to a wide range of audiences
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills