Job Reference: RA938
Location: London based with flexible home working
Compensation: Up to £40k based on experience
Using advanced proprietary technology and access to the UK’s largest mobile research panel, we help our clients gain a detailed understanding of their customers, their markets and the effectiveness of their marketing activity.
Since our establishment back in 2009, we've always used technology to enable better research solutions. Increased technical advancements have allowed for more precise measurement, translating in more truthful and realistic outcomes for clients. As technology has progressed, so have we. We are always hunting out the latest solutions that help build stronger methodologies. We do all this to ensure we are consistent in reaching our goals of being a market leading research provider and ultimately delivering Forward Thinking Insights that help clients win
We work with some of the world’s leading brands, ad agencies and media owners, and have won a series of awards for our great work along the way!
This position provides an opportunity for the successful candidate to join a fast-growing and innovative sector and help manage and grow our global business.
A key member of our global research team, the Research Manager will design, implement and oversee robust research solutions for clients both in the UK and internationally. You will be seen as an expert in research, trusted by your clients and consulted on leading edge, best practice research for prestigious clients.
We’re looking for someone with 5+ years’ experience working on a range of quantitative research studies, including brand tracking, preferably multi market. Experience designing and implementing research solutions as well as working with senior level clients are a must for the role.
You will lead project design and delivery for major international clients, liaising closely with our internal functions and the client to ensure projects are delivered to a high quality and to budget.
You will be integral to the analysis of results and therefore a strategic mind and attention to detail is a must. You will also play a key hand in the final delivery of results, so you will be able to see projects through from start to finish.
Working within the fast-paced environment requires a dedicated, committed and flexible mind-set. The ability and desire to share skills with the team and an understanding that success doesn’t come without commitment and hard work is a must.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with Business Development teams in the UK and Internationally to win and grow new and existing clients
- Consulting on best quantitative research practice throughout the business
- Designing and implementing research solutions to meet specific client objectives
- Managing clients throughout the life-cycle of existing research projects
- Interpreting complex data and the creation of insight led presentations with clear recommendations
- Ensuring that the project deliverables are on-time, within budget, and at the required level of quality
- Presenting research findings back to the client and/or agencies
- Provide direction and mentoring for junior staff and project teams
Core skills required:
- 5+ years of experience working in a client-facing research role
- Excellent understanding of quantitative research methodologies
- Experience running brand tracking studies, preferably international
- Interest and passion for brands and advertising
- Confidence managing all aspects of complex research projects
- High level of attention to detail and critical thinking
- Confidence analysing and interpreting data
- Confidence communicating to a wide range of audiences