Job Reference: RA934
Location: London based with flexible home working
Compensation: Based on experience including bonus, plus gadget budget
On Device Research uses proprietary mobile technology and an actively managed consumer panel (the Curious Cat App!) to help our clients gain a detailed understanding of their customers, their markets and the effectiveness of their marketing activity. We work with some of the world’s leading brands, ad agencies and media owners; and have won a series of awards for our great work along the way.
This position provides an opportunity for the successful candidate to join a fast-growing and innovative sector and help manage and grow the business in the London office.
A key member of the London-based team, the Research Executive will work closely with a Research Director, to design, implement and oversee robust research solutions for clients. We’re looking for someone smart, a self-starter with 1-2 years experience working on quantitative research studies, strong project management skills are a must for the role.
You will lead survey design and scripting, liaising closely with our internal operations team and the client to ensure projects are launched on time and are managed proactively day to day.
You will be integral to the processing and analysis of results and therefore attention to detail is a must. You will also play a key hand in the final delivery of results to the client, so you will be able to see projects through from start to finish.
Working within the fast-paced environment requires a dedicated, committed and flexible mind-set. The ability and desire to share skills with the team and an understanding that success doesn’t come without commitment and hard work is a must.
Your daily tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing clients throughout the life-cycle of existing research projects.
- Advising clients on best quantitative research practice
- Interpreting data and the creation of insight led presentations
- Survey design and set-up – including designing of questionnaires, scripting and checking of survey scripts.
- Ensuring project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored
- Production of final client deliverables (data tables and ppt presentations)
- Ensuring that the project deliverables are on-time, within budget, and at the required level of quality
- Liaising and attending meetings with clients and suppliers
- Where appropriate presenting research findings back to the client and/or agencies
Core skills required
- 1-2 years of experience working in a client-facing research role
- Knowledge and understanding of different quantitative research methodologies
- Interest and passion for the digital advertising industry
- Knowledge, understanding and experience of questionnaire design and best practice implementation
- A self-starter, with initiative and ability to take responsibility for personal workload
- High level of attention to detail and critical thinking
- Confidence analysing and interpreting data
- Confidence communicating to a wide range of audiences
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills