Job Reference: OPEX23
Compensation: Competitive package
About the role:
This is a great role working within a small team that focuses on the collection, monitoring and processing of market research and advertising research data.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Designing sample, setting up ad campaigns, and monitoring fieldwork for live projects;
- Advising on counts and quality of survey responses and ad exposure impressions, creating daily reports showing predictions and margins; feeding back to Client Service teams and advising on emerging trends.
- Reconciliation of costs and margins by working to the budget allowed for each project.
- Reporting and monitoring feasibility and project performance in terms of conversion rates, panel match rates, and active panel size; and answering general feasibility queries from the Business Development team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A good numerate degree; 2:1 or above, or equivalent qualification;
- MS Excel to a good standard (candidates will be tested for general competency);
- Good attention to detail, an ability to follow process and to demonstrate logical thinking;
- Good communication skills, and ability to work well within a team;
- A ‘can do’ attitude, and a willingness to work flexibly and adaptively;
- A quick learner, keen to make themselves an effective member of the team;
- Willingness to be trained on software packages may not have prior experience of.
What can we offer you:
We want our team to know they are important to us and we offer the below perks and benefits:
About the company:
On Device Research is a global brand measurement company leveraging proprietary technology to measure and enhance brand effectiveness studies. As a result, we provide brands with informed, actionable and relevant insight that drives better campaign understanding and positive results across the digital advertising industry.
To apply, please send your CV to our HR Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org.