Job Reference: RA937
Compensation: £20k to £23k, plus bonus scheme
About the role:
This is a great role working within a small team that focuses on the collection, monitoring and processing of market research and advertising research data.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Designing sample, setting up ad campaigns, and monitoring fieldwork for live projects;
- Advising on counts and quality of survey responses and ad exposure impressions, creating daily reports showing predictions and margins; feeding back to Client Service teams and advising on emerging trends.
- Reconciliation of costs and margins by working to the budget allowed for each project.
- Reporting and monitoring feasibility and project performance in terms of conversion rates, panel match rates, and active panel size; and answering general feasibility queries from the Business Development team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A good numerate degree; 2:1 or above, or equivalent qualification;
- MS Excel to a good standard (candidates will be tested for general competency);
- Good attention to detail, an ability to follow process and to demonstrate logical thinking;
- Good communication skills, and ability to work well within a team;
- A ‘can do’ attitude, and a willingness to work flexibly and adaptively;
- A quick learner, keen to make themselves an effective member of the team;
- Willingness to be trained on software packages may not have prior experience of.
About the company:
On Device Research uses the mobile internet to gain access to consumer opinions any time or location. Mobile research brings fresh, instant responses that accurately capture consumer’s feelings, thoughts and opinions, in a quick and cost-effective way.
The mobile internet is connecting the previously unconnected in emerging markets, but as the world moves towards a ‘mobile only’ society, web enabled mobile devices are becoming the only way to reach out to every continent in one research project using consistent methodology; providing valuable data to clients with wide-reaching business implications.
Through our proprietary technology and mobile survey best practice On Device Research transcend geographical barriers, delivering meaningful, targeted data from profiled global respondents.
On Device Research has delivered millions of surveys across 95 countries so far.
Please contact Meb Gafur (email@example.com) if this role is of interest.