Job Reference: UKBD22
Location: Hybrid London/Remote
On Device Research uses proprietary mobile technology and an actively managed consumer panel (the Curious Cat App!) to help our clients gain a detailed understanding of their customers, their markets and the effectiveness of their marketing activity. We work with some of the world’s leading brands, ad agencies and media owners; and have won a series of awards for our great work along the way.
This position provides an opportunity for the successful candidate to join a fast-growing and innovative team in the market research industry and help manage and grow a thriving business within the UK.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands customer base:
- Grow business from onboarding new clients- target £300K
- Grow and maintain leads database
- Maintain a strong pipeline of opportunities
- Prepare proposals, ensuring they meet prospective client’s challenges and needs.
- Ensure all paperwork /admin are up to date and accurate
- Ensure client expectations are met and exceeded by liaising with client service team.
- Attend industry events and conferences and represent On Device Research
- Support the development and implementation of new products and services
Core Skills Required
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-2 years' experience in market research sales
- Some understanding of the media and advertising industries
- Ambition and drive to achieve and exceed targets
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven record of growing revenue from a new client base
- Strong internal and external written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Consultative solution-driven selling skills
- Ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization
- Creative problem-solving skills
- A high level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency to deliver results
- Have a “no task too big, no task too small” attitude
- Be a hands-on, self-starter who works well in a team environment
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.