We’re on a mission to make brand measurement studies accessible to all and provide clients with valuable insights to
help improve client campaigns. That’s why we’ve launched Back to School with On Device Research. A series of short
and sharp educational videos that aim to provide everyone with a better understanding of why brand studies are
important in creating successful advertising, what they can tell us, how to better analyse the data and most
importantly how they can drive increased campaign success for your brand.
Click here for more details
Over the course of the next 10 weeks, we’ll be launching short videos that focus on some of the most common questions in the media research world, including:
- What are brand measurement studies?
- How do they work?
- How brand impact studies can improve brand effectiveness
- How to read a brand impact report
- How to know if your campaign is really working
- The importance of statistical significance
- The best ways to measure OOH, Digital and social media
- The importance of setting clear objectives for your advertising
- Why balancing sample is important in ad research.
- The importance of passively measuring advertising.
- The demise of the 3rd party cookie and what it means for the research world