KSA Path to Purchase Report, highlighting the role of D2C, influencer marketing and mobile grocery shopping, now available for download
On Device Research has today released findings from the latest wave of its Path to Purchase tracker which reveals some of the key trends influencing KSA consumers’ media consumption habits and shopping habits – both online and offline.
The survey of 500 KSA smartphone owners reveals that while digital creates considerable disruption to how brands maintain and grow both mental and physical availability, it also introduces a whole host of exiting new opportunities in how brands can engage with consumers and measure marketing effectiveness.
Furthermore, the report highlights how some of the biggest retailers in KSA (such as HyperPanda, Carrefour, Othaim and Danube) are specifically impacted by these trends.
Key findings include:
- 73% of consumers use mobile internet daily. Daily online video viewing (67%) beats linear TV (56%)
- 32% prefer influencer content over mainstream broadcaster video.
- 21% make purchases from a brand’s website direct (highlighting the power of direct to consumer models)
- 28% have bought groceries on mobile in last 3 months
- 34% of smart speaker owners are using them for shopping
To find out more, download a copy of the report
<odr:wgHref class="btn btn-primary" filename="20180626145702_June 2018 KSA Path to Purchase Tracker.pdf">download report</odr:wgHref>