On Device Research is a fast-growing mobile market research company. We use the mobile internet to gain access to consumer opinion any time or location. We're looking to hire an experienced member of the team to lead our efforts in the media and advertising industry.
Company: On Device Research
Position: Business Development Manager - Media Sector
Location: Clerkenwell, London
Compensation: Competitive including meaningful equity incentive
About the role
As a key member of the commercial team, the business development manager for the media sector will have primary day-to-day responsibility for leading sales activity in Media and Advertising Industry, with primary responsibility for On Device Research’s mobile advertising effectiveness solutions.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Source and develop new business opportunities with agency and corporate clients
- Prepare bespoke proposals, ensuring they match the clients' needs
- Prepare and deliver full quotations and proposals
- Manage an on-going portfolio of clients to ensure budget expectations are met and exceeded
- Maintain a strong pipeline
- Represent our company at industry events and conferences and represent On Device Research
- Support the development and implementation of new products and services
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years' experience in media research, market research or panel sales
- Strong understanding of the media and advertising industries, and interest in the mobile media and advertising sectors
- Consultative solution selling skills
- Great interpersonal skills. Ability to manage and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and with our international offices
- Strong project management skills, and the ability to network across the company to get things done
- Excellent problem solving and creative skills. The ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis
- Ambition and drive to achieve and exceed personal targets and drive company growth
- A high level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a "no task too big, no task too small" attitude
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
About the company
On Device Research uses the mobile internet to gain access to consumer opinions at any time or location. Mobile research brings fresh, instant responses that accurately capture consumer’s feelings, thoughts and opinions, in a quick and cost effective way.
Through proprietary technology, access to consumers and mobile survey best practice On Device Research transcend geographical barriers, delivering meaningful targeted data from profiled global respondents.
So far On Device Research has delivered 25 million surveys across 79 countries.
Meet the team and their very first mobile phones :)
How to apply?
Please contact Alistair Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or link to your LinkedIn profile.